A child of mine, who shall not be named, doesn’t think that it’s important to vote in this election. So, I have to make up for it by sharing this public announcement. VOTE!
Voting is easy in Montgomery County with three ways to cast your ballot. For more information, visit the Board of Elections at www.777vote.org.
New! If you missed the October 18 registration deadline and are qualified, you can register and vote the same day at any of the early voting sites. Just bring a Maryland driver’s license, identification card, learners permit or other proof of residency.
Early voting is available October 27-November 3, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. at any of these ten early voting sites:
- The Activity Center at Bohrer Park, 506 S. Frederick Avenue, Gaithersburg
- Damascus Community Recreation Center, 25520 Oak Drive, Damascus
- Executive Office Building, 101 Monroe Street, Rockville
- Germantown Community Recreation Center, 18905 Kingsview Road, Germantown
- Jane E. Lawton Community Recreation Center, 4301 Willow Lane, Chevy Chase
- Marilyn J. Praisner Community Recreation Center, 14906 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville
- Mid-County Community Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Road, Silver Spring
- Potomac Community Recreation Center, 11315 Falls Road, Potomac
- Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Place, Silver Spring
- Wheaton Volunteer Rescue Squad, 2401 Arcola Avenue, Silver Spring
Vote by Mail
Any voter can vote by mail. Download the absentee ballot request form and send it to the Board of Elections by November 1 if you want your ballot mailed to you or by November 4 if you want it delivered electronically.
Vote on Election Day
Show up at your local precinct on November 8.